(also crossposted on ej)
Did a quick ten-minute test of Tiger Strikes, here’s what I’ve determined-
1. TS currently procs 5 attacks, even though the tooltip says 4.
2. The extra attacks show up as “Tiger Strikes” and can be dodged, just like reguler attacks.
3. Extra attacks are independent; if TS is up, a dodged white swing can still have a proc’d TS swing.
4. There is no ICD on the proc. I’ve had TS proc once and the first TS’d attack proc it again. What I currently don’t know is if TS can proc off itself; I’d guess not, but larger logs with statistical analysis would be required to say for sure.
5. A Tiger Strikes proc when TS is already up refreshes the melee attack speed buff and adds stacks (attacks).
6. At first blush, the proc rate looks to be lower that the 10% stated on the tooltip; more like 6-7% or so. Again, need more data.