I wrote a column for WoW Insider digging deeper into monk talent choice; you can find it here. (I’m updating the guides, slowly; I’ll have a roundup post in a few days with all the changes.) For the most part, I’m pretty impressed with the talent choices that are out there, though some could definitely use improvement. Specifically, I’d like to see:
- Tiger’s Lust lose the chi cost or become a baseline ability (or both)
- Zen Sphere get some kind of AoE component when sustained (or make the detonation cheaper)
- Ascension be buffed to increase the chi pool by 2
- Deadly Reach range buff increased to 30 yards
- Healing Elixirs scale with the number of stacks consumed
- Chi Torpedo become a Tier 1 talent; replace it with something Ox-themed to keep the Tiger/Ox/Serpent theme.
Oh, and Leg Sweep probably needs a nerf, that thing is awesome. Anyway, what do you guys think about the current talents?