Lots of balancing changes ahoy in Build 15972. I’m not going to comment on the DPS ability changes (frankly, I can’t read the datamined tooltip changes, and they look wrong anyway) but my general impression has been that WW DPS was fairly balanced already.
- Leg Sweep now has a 45 sec cooldown, up from 25 sec.
- Breath of Fire additional damage reduced by 67%.
- Brewing: Elusive Brew now allows up to 3 stacks of Elusive Brew from autoattacks, up from 2.
- Elusive Brew now has a 9 sec cooldown, up from 1 sec.
- Vengeance now works off of 2% of the unmitigated damage rather than 5% of the damage taken. Now has a 20 sec duration and no cap on a percentage of your health.
Windwalker & Mistweaver
- Tiger Strikes is now Windwalker and Mistweaver Spec.
Leg Sweep had to change; a 5 sec AoE stun on a 25 sec cooldown was just way too powerful for damage mitigation. 45 sec is still probably too low; I’d expect it to settle somewhere around 90 sec. (For comparison’s sake, druids get a level 75 talent, Mighty Bash, that is a single-target 5 sec stun with a 60 sec cooldown.)
Breath of Fire change: meh, tank AoE DPS isn’t a large deal in the scheme of things. Probably a challenge mode change. Elusive Brew change was necessary, sadly, people were trying to time single EBrew charges with boss swings, which is totally unfun. Vengeance changes were already discussed…oh, and Mistweavers got Tiger Strikes for some reason, which is lolworthy considering they’re primary damage spell has a knockback. :) I guess it buffs Eminence a bit?