- Blackout Kick damage was increased. Windwalkers gained an additional effect: If behind the target, you deal an additional 20% damage over 4 sec. If in front of the target, you are instantly healed for 20% of the damage done.
- Expel Harm healing was changed to (3.15 * (MainHand DPS + 50% of OffHand DPS + 7.1% of AP – 1)) to (3.15 * (MainHand DPS + 50% of OffHand DPS + 7.1% of AP + 1)).
- Resuscitate now costs 20% of Base Mana / 50 Energy, down from 67% Base Mana / 100 Energy.
- Brewmaster Training now buffs an additional ability: Spear Hand Strike no longer costs Energy.
- Dizzying Haze now causes melee attacks to misfire, rather than all attacks.
- Stance of the Sturdy Ox now shrugs off physical attacks, rather than just melee attacks.
- Adaptation: Your chance to dodge is increased by 25% for 5 sec rather than 1% until cancelled.
- Combat Conditioning (New) Your Blackout Kick now also deals an additional 20% damage over 4 sec if behind the target or heals you for 20% of the damage done if if front of the target. Monk – Windwalker Spec.
The new patch isn’t live yet, so I can’t test these changes, but Blackout Kick got a huge buff across the board. Damage doubled, first off. Second, Windwalkers get either 20% more damage if attacking from behind, or a 20% of damage heal if attacking from the front. That should stick it back in the rotation, though I’ll wait to edit the guide until I can test it to be sure. The Expel Harm tooltip is a bit unclear; can’t tell if it now scales off both SP and AP or just changed from SP to AP. That’ll make quite a difference for BM/WW, obviously. Everything else is pretty much expected, though the tanking stance change is interesting. I’d have to look to see what boss specials were Physical-type.
Oh, and free interrupts. I think that’s mostly universal now, or will be (otherwise QQ about X tank with free interrupts is better because they can spend more resources on mitigation).