- Item – Monk T14 Brewmaster 2P Bonus - New: Increases the chance to dodge granted by your Elusive Brew ability by an additional 5%.
- Item – Monk T14 Brewmaster 4P Bonus - New: Increases the damage absorbed by your Guard ability by 20%.
- Item – Monk T14 Mistweaver 2P Bonus - New: Reduces the mana cost of your Surging Mist spell by 10%.
- Item – Monk T14 Mistweaver 4P Bonus - New: Your Chi Wave spell will now heal 1 additional targets.
- Item – Monk T14 Windwalker 2P Bonus - New: Reduces the cooldown of your Fists of Fury ability by 5 sec.
- Item – Monk T14 Windwalker 4P Bonus - New: Increases the duration of your Energizing Brew ability by 5 sec.
I like seeing these because it gives me insight into how they want the specs to use their abilities. Obviously, it’s difficult to judge how good/bad each bonus is until we work out theorycraft. Brewmaster bonuses look very powerful, but I think those CD’s will end up getting changed anyway. For Mistweavers, I haven’t struggled overly with mana, though who knows how that will turn out. Chi Wave one is pretty nice. Finally, the Windwalker 2p is fairly meh (45 to 40s, woo) but the 4p is quite…interesting. I think the developers are trying to limit MW damage via energy (which limits chi gen) but Muscle Memory is very strong right now, so they are seemingly GCD locked at this point.